Results from INSCYD performance diagnostics can be synchronised with Azum. In doing so, the energy consumption recorded with INSCYD at a given power (cycling) or pace (running) is mapped.
How to create the connection between Azum and INSCYD:
- Go to the system administration and scroll to the container “INSCYD”.
- Select “Connections” and click on “Add Connection” in the top right-hand corner.
- Now search for the desired person at “User”.
- Switch to your INSCYD account and copy the ID of the athlete there. Paste this number into the field “User INSCYD ID” at Azum.
- In the field “Email”, enter the same email address that is stored in the person’s INSCYD profile..
NOTE: The athlete will receive an email notification asking them to authorise the connection. Speed up the process by entering your own email address in the athlete’s INSCYD profile and in Azum. This way you can give permission to connect yourself.
- Click on “Save”.
- Now mark the person via the checkbox to the left of the name and select “Get INSCYD data for the connection” in the dropdown above the athlete list. Confirm the process by clicking on “Go”.
- Now switch to the Azum user interface, refresh the page and call up the metabolic profile of the desired athlete.
- Click on the cogwheel to the right of the FTP (cycling) or 5km best time (running).
- Now select “Synchronise INSCYD energy consumption” to assign the energy consumption (Kcal, fat, carbohydrates) to the corresponding power or pace values.
- If you change the watt or pace values and save the information, the corresponding energy values are also automatically adjusted.