The one-hour webinar addresses, among other things:
• How do carbohydrates or fats influence athlete training?
• How do I plan training using the energy balance?
• Can athletes, for example, be controlled via fat consumption?
• Does monitoring of Kcal, KH and fats make sense?
• Does diet have a long-term influence on training structure?
Dan Aeschlimann is an age grouper coach with more than 20 years of business experience, founder and owner of MY sport, and also looks after over 50 ambitious age grouper athletes